The New Progressive Movement party chairman had an interview in Abuja with Chibisi Ohaka where he was
Tend to entrench a notion of hopelessness. This frightening and regrettable development creates the urgent need for a salvation and liberation mission in Nigeria.
The elitist, greedy, selfish character and orientation of the current dispensation has negatively impacted on the economy and social life thereby denying the popular expectations of the inherent benefits of democratic process. Read more
- Ensure job-led growth and transform the economy.
- Overcome under development, vicious backwardness and the paradox of poverty in a wealthy Nation
- Redress the extremes of affluence and deprivation Guarantee social justice for all
- Cultivate a new Nigerian and Africa personality.
- Build a knowledge- based society.
The ideology of our Party derives from its orientation and social base which is people-oriented and all inclusive.
Consequently, the principles of our Party shall be humanistic, patriotic, pan-African and socialist, because it is established to promote and defend the rights and welfare of the masses and indeed the entire humanity. we shall uplift the conditions of life of all, the prosperity and stability of the nation and guarantee the reign of equity and justice.
In furtherance of the above, the ideology of the Labour Party and its members shall be Social Democracy. Therefore, Read more…